- Monday 10am, 4 Players, 2 Games
- Monday 4pm, 4 Players, 2 Games (Junior League)
- Monday 7.15pm, 4 Players, 3 Games
- Tuesday 10am, 4 Players, 2 Games
- Tuesday 7.30pm, 3 Players, 2 Games
- Wednesday 10am, 4 Players, 2 Games
- Wednesday 6.15pm, 2 Players, 2 Games
- Wednesday 8.15pm, 2 Players, 3 Games
- Thursday 10am, 4 Players, 2 Games
- Thursday 4pm, 4 Players, 2 Games
- Thursday 6.15pm, 4 Players, 2 Games
- Thursday 8.15pm, 4 Players, 3 Games
There are vacancies for both teams and players who are interested in joining our league.
Leagues are scheduled the same as the school terms.
Contact us to join a league in 2013.
Sports leagues are made up of several teams that compete against each other at the same time each week.
The Dunn Lewis Centre have a wide range of leagues for juniors, adults and seniors that play during the daytime or at night, so you will be able to find a team that suits you.
It does not matter if you are a new bowler or an experienced player, we can find a league to suit your skill levels.
The term ‘League’ just means social club, one whose main activity is tenpin bowling.
A league season is organised so that every team, (one, two, three or four bowlers) plays all other teams at least twice on a handicap system, usually about 18 weeks.
This way you get to meet all members of the league. At the end of each season, trophies, prizes etc. are handed out for a variety of awards to members, usually at a social function.
A handicap makes the game more even for bowlers of different skill levels, and we give some tuition.
Dunn Lewis Centre
Open 7 days a week – Email
Bookings and Information
Ph: 4454 1099
141 St Vincent Street, Ulladulla